Friday, March 7, 2008

RECORD TIME!!!

My emotions have been high, my spirit has felt numb, and my body has just felt worn out these last few days of pregnancy. Decided to check my e-mail one more time for a health update and new pics of Sarah. I prayed as I entered my password, " Lord, I just need some encouragement today". And although, I do not deserve it, His mercies abound for His children(even when they are complaining)....... so there it was, in my inbox..........PRE-APPROVAL FROM THE U. S. EMBASSY!!!! ...in just 39 days!!!

I confess that my "flesh's" first instinct is to want to worry that we haven't been kicked out of PGN yet and we must be kicked out before we can re-enter PGN with our U.S. pre-approval. But I'm beginning to learn in my spirit....no worries!!....the Lord has a plan and I submit to it, whatever it is!

The Lord also has graciously allowed a precious friend, mentor and teacher of mine to visit Sarah at Eagles Nest tomorrow while she is in Guate on a mission trip. Please pray for her this week as she goes about the work of the Lord which includes loving my daughter in my place(that hurts just to write it). He is SO good and His love endures forever! Love to you all, Marianne

7 comments:

Leah said...

I know very well the feeling! At least you have your PA once your file is KO'd, which you know it will be; it may have already happened and you have not been notified as of yet.

I know it was very hard to wait for PA when our file had already been KO'd and even now, we wait for all to be put in order so that we might not receive another KO once the file is resubmitted... all lessons in patience and sanctifying. We begin to see how very much we rely on our flesh and not the spirit of the Lord.

We can, if we will, rest in the Lord. He is so good to us especially giving us what we do not deserve for we deserve nothing good. I know I often lose sight of that truth.

Praying for you in these last days of your pregnancy as well... that you will not be anxious. Both girls will indeed be with you before long :)

Whitney said...

YEAH for PA!! I am praying that you are KO of PGN and all ready to be resubmitted now! Praying for you all and all that the Lord has for you in the near future!

I was just talking to a friend about you this morning (she knows someone that knew you and me through you...). :)

Angel said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Well I hope you are kicked out and back in next week. :0) Angel

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am so excited for you!!! THAT IS A HUGE STEP!!!!

Amy said...

This is GREAT news! Let's pray these little ones home!

Praying for little Emily too. :)

LouLou said...

Girl, We are only 5 days behind you!!!!!! OMGOODNESS!!!!! I am so happy you started this blog and have "met" so many of the wonderful blogging mamas...... I am praying that you are OUT and back IN immediately!

love to you.........

Sara said...

Yeh!! It is such a relief to be done on the US side of things, isn't it (well, until pink)? Now onto finishing up with PGN!!