Monday, March 3, 2008

Hangin' In There!

.....this was the title of all the new monthly pictures on Eagles Nest website. And here is our smiley doll baby "hangin' in there" for us to come bring her home!! How my heart can miss someone so desperately when I've never met her is a miracle God can only create!

I loved this title because it seemed to capture how our life feels right now..... waiting, waiting, waiting!! Waiting for our Sarah, waiting any day for our Emily.... and yet, aren't we ALL waiting on something?? I pray we are waiting most of all on the Lord!!

"Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I WAIT all the day."
Psalm 25:5

4 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

She is just amazing...her smile is so beautiful!! I am praying for you!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Whitney said...

She is a doll! I loved the pics this month.

Praying for you all!

Therese said...

Little Sarah looks like a girl who's going to find joy in life wherever she goes. What a cutie!

Therese

Amy said...

She is adorable! Praying for your family as you wait for your new arrivals.