Friday, February 6, 2009

Sarah's a TV star!!

Sarah and I were interviewed "live" last night at a local news station for the Connecting Hearts Through Adoption Conference. We had so much fun but boy, am I glad I don't have to do that again!! I was terribly nervous! Sarah seemed to "blossom" in the environment of being center of attention.... I'm pretty sure she had most hearts captured in the news room! She was really being funny and of course, cute to boot!

She was posing so well in front of the NBC front desk, I could almost hear her thinking, "Yep, I know I'm famous : )"

For all her personality display prior to the interview, she wanted NOTHING to do with sitting still on my lap once we were on the set!

... here's a pic of her obvious desire to GET DOWN!

She did make it back on the set for the last couple minutes of the interview and even had a hug and kiss for Mike Dimmick.... (they kind of bonded before we went on). Overall, a great night with some very fun memories!
Please remember the conference tomorrow in prayer! Our hearts' cry is that the Father would hear the cry of the fatherless and set them in families coming tomorrow!! He is "their Redeemer" and He is strong!!

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

How awesome! What an incredible opportunity. I'm telling you, God has really big plans for Sarah's life. It will be a blessing to you and bring glory to the heart of our Father.

Carrie said...

Oh, how neat :) I want to see the interview!

Sara said...

How exciting! Knowing God is using this to His glory:)