Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Sarah!



You just turned 3 months old and you are spending your first Christmas away from us. The sadness in my heart overwhelms me. I will not be able to give you a single gift. I will not be able to celebrate Christmas knowing my whole family is around me because my little Sarah will not be here. Although you are so tiny and do not comprehend these things, I know.... and I cannot help but grieve the loss of missing even a single day of your life. So my Sweetheart, here is the only gift I can give you this year...... a song that I feel like was written from my heart. May God carry my love for you this Christmas from my heart to yours.

I love you, Mommy

6 comments:

Daniel Bennett said...

Lord willing, we will all be singing the second verse of that song next year! I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas, waiting for next week to finally come and people to go back to work! Praying the embassy will issue the DNA auth next week for Sarah!

Whitney said...

That "Daniel" was Whitney. :)

Stephanie said...

Praying you here great news soon!

Courtney said...

you will be in our thoughts and prayers. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, glad we found each other. i look forward to following your journey. your daughter is so precious. courtney

Amy said...

Praying for progress this week for Sarah's journey home.

Stephanie said...

Just checking in to see how you and the baby are doing! Hope you are well! Praying for you and both girls!