Sunday, August 10, 2008

The face of Grace

Every time I look at this precious girl's face I am struck by the grace of God! I told some ladies at church this morning that I feel as though I am carrying on my hip throughout each day a picture of the living GOSPEL. It is a mystery and a revelation all at the same time to me! We continue to pray for the fatherless and are more passionate than ever to be a voice for the orphan! It is our prayer even for those following our story to be so moved in accordance with God's Word to be obedient in taking care of those without a defender.


All my sweet babes...
the boys jumped in with their swimtrunks while I was bathing the girls.

I often get asked what the girls think of each other... check it out for yourself : )


Sarah definitely wins in our family for funniest expressions!


So Dave thinks they look ridiculous, but I think they are ADORABLE in their shades : )


Sarah was amazed by one of the water fountains... this was the best we got after MANY attempts at a picture of the kids!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love their shades! God is so good!

Laura said...

Those pictures are great! She is the face of GRACE! God is so amazing! I was looking at the pictures and my Becca thought they were pictures of her! Isn't that cute!

Stephanie said...

your children (and family)are precious! thanks for the continued support and prayers...

Courtney said...

Sweet pictures, sweet babies. I love the girls in their shades. Courtney

Susie said...

You have been awarded, see my blog. And love the pics, twins! Susie

John and Heather said...

Wow, God is so good! I love it when God just places people in our path. Your family is beautiful and you are one busy lady. I always say it is a good busy; I can't think of anything I'd rather be busy with then the blessings from our God:) I look forward to following your life's journey with your precious little people!

Blessings!

Debbie said...

Hi there!! Just wanted to let you know that it was great to meet you in church on Sunday, and read more of your story here. God has really been speaking to my heart a lot lately about adoption, and I'm excited to see what comes of it! Thanks again for sharing!

Jami said...

Marianne, I was just catching up on your blog!

I'm SO thrilled to see Sarah home! She is beautiful and you my friend are a very busy mommy! :)

So happy for you!