Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my Guatemama friend Whitney : ) So here you go:

Jobs I've had:
gymnastics instructor
secretary for my dad's office
Jim's Donut
waitress
art teacher....both public school and private lessons
cheerleading coach

Places I've lived:
Monmouth, IL
Decatur, IL
Atlanta, IL
Newburgh, IN
Normal, IL

Foods I love:
ice cream...Baskin Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge & Mint Choc. Chip to be specific
ANYTHING I don't have to make : )
Chick-fil-a......man do I miss having one of these around!!
Starbucks

Places I'd rather be:
Eagles' Nest of course!!....holding my sweet, sweet baby
the Navigators' castle in Colorado Springs.....heaven on earth : )

Books I love:
the B-I-B-L-E....yes, that's the book for me!!
I also would recommend Israel, My Beloved by Kay Arthur

I'm tagging:
since all my blogging friends have been tagged, I'm tagging some of my e-mailing
buddies:
Karie
Christie
Leslie
Bev

* Should have a case update on our adoption next week sometime!!! This waiting thing is going to be so hard! love, Marianne

No comments: