Thursday, June 26, 2008

Poor Sick Baby.... the chicken pox strikes again!


We were aware of the chicken pox being present while we were at Eagles' Nest with only 1 affected ... but it has only gotten worse as it slowly makes it's way through the orphanage. Poor Sarah looks like she got an especially nasty pox right between her eyes : (
This precious college girl and a few other girls are serving the Lord for a few weeks working at the Nest during their summer vacation. What an amazing gift they are to all of us waiting families as they have been SOOO kind to send pics and emails of how our little ones are doing!!! Thank you girls and especially Ashley for contacting us!!


Here's an email we received from her :

Hey Dave and Marianne - I wanted to let you know that I have posted some pics on my picasa site. There are a few I took with Sarah today. She is doing so much better and most of her pox are dried up. There is a scab between her eyes but I think it has improved already. Enjoy the pics...and I'll try to keep that sight updated or at least let you know when I add more. Blessings on your travels and your wait until then!Ashley

Please be praying for all the EN babies as this yucky virus is being passed around. Also, please keep the Allums family(Stephanie and Nathan link to the side) in your prayers!! They truly need the Lord to act in a MIGHTY way!



1 comment:

Deidre said...

I saw that picture when I was looking through for Kendall and my heart broke for her! That is such a bad place to have one!

Praying all of the babies are better soon!